1 (edited by: judgemind Dec 09, 2020 07:13 pm)

Topic: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Sold WellnessShop.ca in 2019 for just $1000.  The buyer let it expire and i picked it up again for reg free and it sold a couple months ago for $1999.  The domain is now developed, interesting site, not quite what i had in mind though.

2

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Nice sale and nice domain as well. Was there any negotiation or BIN was used?

Those hot tubs look quite nice.

Welcome to the forum. :)

The Fab 5:


Do.ca, Of.ca, No.ca, He.ca, Be.ca

3

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Nafti wrote:

Nice sale and nice domain as well. Was there any negotiation or BIN was used?

Those hot tubs look quite nice.

Welcome to the forum. :)

sold via squadhelp WLM for buy it now.  Thanks

4

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Nice catch on picking it up again after it dropped, that's awesome.  That's why you should always consolidate your domains at one primary and trusted registrar, so you don't accidentally let that kind of stuff happen.

And yeah, not what I would have expected either!

I will admit that I have bought domains for more than reg fee, only to let them drop later.

5

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Triple sss, wow you really have to watch typing that one in.

6

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

I’ve gotten at least two domains in tbr that I’ve previously sold before.

(formerly hugegrowth in my past domainer life)

7

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

domains wrote:

I’ve gotten at least two domains in tbr that I’ve previously sold before.

I think one was probably mine!

8

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Gotta love that! Congrats

judgemind wrote:

Sold WellnessShop.ca in 2019 for just $1000.  The buyer let it expire and i picked it up again for reg free and it sold a couple months ago for $1999.  The domain is now developed, interesting site, not quite what i had in mind though.

Real character is doing the right thing when nobody is watching.;)
Be sure brain is engaged before putting keyboard in gear.
Sometimes I feel like I'm in a battle of wits with unarmed opponents :)
Immortality is achieved by living a life worth remembering.

9

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Congratulations!

Domains Product Manager @WHC
(514) 504-2113 x7209

10

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

No, but you reminded me of that realestate/homes domain, looking back I ended up hand regging the dotcom after selling you the .ca, and one day saw you must have dropped the .ca so I registered it again.  Ofcourse if you wanted it I’d be happy to hand it back, I figured when you dropped it you must have had a reason.  Since I had the .com at that point I figured it looked better if the .ca was taken too.  After/during the 2008 recession I picked up a few good .com BC real estate domains that people dropped.


rlm wrote:

I think one was probably mine!

(formerly hugegrowth in my past domainer life)

11

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

domains wrote:

No, but you reminded me of that realestate/homes domain, looking back I ended up hand regging the dotcom after selling you the .ca, and one day saw you must have dropped the .ca so I registered it again.  Ofcourse if you wanted it I’d be happy to hand it back, I figured when you dropped it you must have had a reason.  Since I had the .com at that point I figured it looked better if the .ca was taken too.  After/during the 2008 recession I picked up a few good .com BC real estate domains that people dropped.

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of.  Not a big deal, keep the set, but thanks for the offer, that is too generous of you!

12

Re: WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD

Looking back I re-registered it looks like in 2012, so I must have sold it to you at least a few years earlier.  The .com I got in 2010.  My how times flies by.

(formerly hugegrowth in my past domainer life)