1 (edited by: RedRider Jan. 13, 2021 10:39 am)

Topic: Who owns the colour?

https://i.postimg.cc/JnXDqt9t/colours.png


I found this really neat website that shows who owns all the .com for colours. Hover over the squares, they flip and show you the answer. https://dnd.com/popular-colors-who-owns … main-name/


Is there a similar site that show who owns the colours in CA?
I think gold is the most valuable colour on the list, which one do you think is the most valuable?

Re: Who owns the colour?

I need to go back to school. I didn’t realize how many colours there were. Wow! :)

I think many will agree that gold is the best but what’s second?

Great post!

The Fab 5:


Do.ca, Of.ca, No.ca, He.ca, Be.ca

3 (edited by: Esdiel Jan. 19, 2021 05:03 pm)

Re: Who owns the colour?

Nice find @RedRider.

Without doing any research, I would probably pick platinum as the most valuable... but it's really a toss up between most of them.

I would probably put tangerine near the bottom of my list if I didn't know any better, but both tangerine.ca and tangerine.com were bought by a huge bank (i.e. scotiabank). It's also nice to see the .COM forwards to the .CA, and not the other way around. It goes to show this Canadian bank is proud of using the .CA over .COM. I guess the .CA also ranks better for google searches in Canada, but I doubt they ever had much competition to begin with.


And does kiwi really qualify as a colour?

I wouldn't have thought so and I don't think it is on any official basis, but i guess the same goes for tangerine, apricot, and a few others. Either way, I understand why them included them and owning any of them would be awesome.

Re: Who owns the colour?

Colour domains are a poor investment, I would recommend you avoid them at all costs.

If you have one please dispose of it by contacting me, I might be able to get you a couple of hundred bucks for it if you play your cards right.

Re: Who owns the colour?

MapleDots wrote:

Colour domains are a poor investment, I would recommend you avoid them at all costs.

If you have one please dispose of it by contacting me, I might be able to get you a couple of hundred bucks for it if you play your cards right.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Fab 5:


Do.ca, Of.ca, No.ca, He.ca, Be.ca

Re: Who owns the colour?

@MapleDots

I'll take red.ca off your hands for 5K... USD too.... Deal? ;)

Re: Who owns the colour?

Esdiel wrote:

@MapleDots

I'll take red.ca off your hands for 5K... USD too.... Deal? ;)

NO chance! I offered him the same price but in Canadian Tire money. It was a hard no! :(

The Fab 5:


Do.ca, Of.ca, No.ca, He.ca, Be.ca

Re: Who owns the colour?

Listen guys, please do not lead new members astray, I have countless $20 godaddy auction offers to prove what the real value is.

I am offering 10 times more than that for colour domains and it's a guaranteed solid offer.

$200 bucks if they commit in the next half hour, after that my offer drops by half!!

Re: Who owns the colour?

OK, enough kidding around, on a serious note...


Remember that there are only so many colours to go around and add a word can often be used as a viable alternative.

Look at TheRed.ca as an example.


https://i.postimg.cc/bJd9FcKD/Picture0007.png

Re: Who owns the colour?

MapleDots wrote:

OK, enough kidding around, on a serious note...


Remember that there are only so many colours to go around and add a word can often be used as a viable alternative.

Look at TheRed.ca as an example.


https://i.postimg.cc/bJd9FcKD/Picture0007.png


Just picked up
Theblack
Theblue
Theperrywinkle

Thanks

DomainTrader.com