Topic: Trusted Members
A trusted member is someone who reaches 100 quality posts and has another trusted member vouch for him.
(Trusted Members with long responsible post histories on other forums may ask to be activated early)
A trusted member will have contributed to the community in a positive manner. They will have made quality posts and will have opened topics to engage the community. Junk one line posts will not be considered as quality posts. A candidate for Trusted Membership will have to have another trusted member vouch for him and must reveal his real identity to the Board Admin. This is to assure a Trustworthy Status can be assigned for the marketplace. Before Trusted membership is granted it will be discussed with other Trusted Members in the private forum. Successful candidates will earn the trusted certification and carry the highest trust level in our marketplace.
Trusted member status can be revoked at any time if the member over edits and damages the flow of topics, shows belligerent behavior toward other members, or does not honour commitments in the marketplace.
If the member has shown a trustworthy and courteous posting style they get the following perks.
1. User Name displays in green
2. Can Edit Custom Title under Avatar
3. Receives a Trusted Member Badge
4. Has access to the private trusted member forum.
5. Gets unlimited edit time in the Trusted Member forum.
6. Unlimited listings in our marketplace (non trusted max 3 per day)
7. Trusted Members will receive special deals from Service Representatives
8. Trusted Members are Board Certified to be Reputable Sellers in the DN.ca Marketplace.
9. Only Trusted Members may request a change to their User Name, all other members must reregister.
Trusted Members are well known on dn.ca and are certified trustworthy in our marketplace.
(Trusted Members cannot be anonymous and must identify themselves to Board Admin)
PS. You cannot post 100 junk posts, you must have contributed Topics and Quality responses.
The following can get you trusted membership before 100 posts.
- Established member at another domaining forum
- Field Rep for a service company like WHC.ca etc.
- Industry Insider etc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have reached 100+ posts and you think you qualify for Trusted Membership.
A list of members currently with Trusted Member Status:
(Moderators are also Trusted Members)