Digital Currency / Mining Domains

Bitcoin and other digital currencies are making headlines on the daily, digital currencies look like they will be the way of the future.

What digital currency names do you have, crypto, bitcoin, mining etc

I sold a few off to other domainers a while back these are what I have left.


BitcoinInvestor
CoinMarkets
CoinTrader
MiningCoins
NewCoins
GameCoin
CryptoMiners
MiningCrypto
DigitalPay


Dan

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

I only have a few...

AnyCoin
BetCoins
GetCoin
SendCoin
SendBitCoin
MapleCoin
MapleCoins


PS: BetCoin.ca is developed

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

Are you coming out with your own coin? MapleCoin... when is the IPO?



MapleDots wrote:

I only have a few...

AnyCoin
BetCoins
GetCoin
SendCoin
SendBitCoin
MapleCoin
MapleCoins


PS: BetCoin.ca is developed

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

much traffic/$ from that site? Is it an auto news related site?

I have cpl other developed sites not .ca though

dancarls wrote:

Are you coming out with your own coin? MapleCoin... when is the IPO?

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

this is another one of those don't even get me started categories.

off the top of my head in .ca

netcoin
mycoin
coinshare
coinplus
coinsmart
bitcoinfund
bitcoininvesting
bitcoingold
cryptoworld
bitcoinworld

+ lots more, I'd have to do some digging..

(formerly hugegrowth in my past domainer life)

Liked by: dancarls

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

had an agreed sale on coinsmart this year with someone for just under mid x,xxx then they flaked.

(formerly hugegrowth in my past domainer life)

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

domains wrote:

had an agreed sale on coinsmart this year with someone for just under mid x,xxx then they flaked.

That's to bad, hope they come around.. I have had interest in CoinTrader.

8 (edited by: judgemind Dec. 13/20 12:07 pm)

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

bitcoinbets
bitbet
btcbets
bitcoinadvisor
smartbit
smartledger

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

There are a couple of interesting ones on the TBR this week.

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

DomainRecap wrote:

There are a couple of interesting ones on the TBR this week.


I picked up

BTCshop
Cryptomine

19.88 at Namespro  will prob drop next year lol

11

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

I sold a couple in February this year. These are what I have left:

CryptoBroker
CryptoCanada
CryptoCorp
CoinPal
MaxCoin

I've received a few offers on both CryptoCanada and CoinPal.

Liked by: dancarls

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

Bitcoin is Now @$40k USD / ETH @$1250


I'll add a cpl more domains then sneak my question in...

BlockDeveloper.ca
BlockRewards.ca
BlockReward.ca

Is anyone gpu mining right now? or have mining parts or set up they are not using? Looking at building a rig. I have my kids mining on their gaming computers when they are not using them. It would be a good project to work on.

13

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

dancarls wrote:

Is anyone gpu mining right now? or have mining parts or set up they are not using? Looking at building a rig. I have my kids mining on their gaming computers when they are not using them. It would be a good project to work on.

Which coins do you think are best to mine at the moment?

Opinions are my own unless stated otherwise.

Domains Product Manager @WHC
(514) 504-2113 x7209

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

I'm not a pro just trying to get setup and started, seems like for gpu miners Ethereum is paying really good right now. I like the idea of mining altcoins and holding them for possible higher returns. or with the money from alt coins buy Ethereum.


there are a lot of new coins that look interesting and the amount of change and development is huge in the altcoin space.

exciting times...


FM wrote:

Which coins do you think are best to mine at the moment?

15

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

coinadvisor.ca
btcadvisor.ca
btcadvisors.ca
coinlawyer.ca
btclaw.ca
torontocryptolawyer.ca
torontobtclawyer.ca
torontobitcoinlawyer.ca

Liked by: dancarls, Esdiel

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

dancarls wrote:

Bitcoin and other digital currencies are making headlines on the daily, digital currencies look like they will be the way of the future.

What digital currency names do you have, crypto, bitcoin, mining etc

I sold a few off to other domainers a while back these are what I have left.


BitcoinInvestor. let exp
CoinMarkets
CoinTrader
MiningCoins
NewCoins
GameCoin
CryptoMiners
MiningCrypto
DigitalPay


Dan

BitcoinInvestor is dropping soon I let it expire jan 23/2021

CryptoLawyer  - 6 offers on godaddy (low ball )
CyrptoBrokers
BlockDeveloper
BlockReward
BlockRewards

I have bought some .com's as well

Re: Digital Currency / Mining Domains

Btcmontreal.ca