1

Topic: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

Just saw this on NameBio and through a $5K+ sale was worthy of a post.

2

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

Another nice .ca sale. Rob’s again I wonder?

The Fab 5:


Do.ca, Of.ca, No.ca, He.ca, Be.ca

3

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

Nafti wrote:

Another nice .ca sale. Rob’s again I wonder?

Of course. I think he reported it "elsewhere", but this is the first time I've seen it formally listed on NameBio.

4

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

DomainRecap wrote:

Of course. I think he reported it "elsewhere", but this is the first time I've seen it formally listed on NameBio.

Actually, it was discussed here prior to sale as an experiment in valuation and negotiation, but after the sale was concluded, I redacted the domain name from the thread.

5

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

rlm wrote:

Actually, it was discussed here prior to sale as an experiment in valuation and negotiation, but after the sale was concluded, I redacted the domain name from the thread.

I knew I saw it, but I thought it was that 'Nother Place.

6

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

We have no restrictions on nother places, at dn.ca we believe in free speech  *YAHOO*

7

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

MapleDots wrote:

We have no restrictions on nother places, at dn.ca we believe in free speech  *YAHOO*

Free speech? What is that? I don’t guess you use Facebook! :lol:

The Fab 5:


Do.ca, Of.ca, No.ca, He.ca, Be.ca

8

Re: MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD

DomainRecap wrote:

I knew I saw it, but I thought it was that 'Nother Place.

yep, it was here, but I guess it was never technically posted under Sold section.