- Nov 4, 2020
1. Topics are editable for 60 minutes and after that become permanent. If you wish to make a change (pricing etc.) after the opening post simply place another post to update the topic. In rare cases, if absolutely necessary, you may use the REPORT POST option to make a request to change a post. DN.ca is under no obligation to make the change and may or may not make the requested change. As a general rule we try to avoid edits if they affect the natural flow of the topic.
1b. Editing of "For Sale" topics - dn.ca/post/10441/#p10441
2. The community is self moderating, but one should not use foul language, or attack another member in a post. Criticize the post, or the idea, and not the member. Keeping it civil keeps the experience pleasant for everyone.
3. Anyone buying or selling in the Talk .CA forum is welcome to do so, however the discussion is between the buyer and seller and DN.ca will not enforce nor mediate a sales agreement. This is a free market economy and as such DN.ca does not interfere with members ability to buy or sell on the forum. However, should we deem a member to be attempting, or committing, fraud then the member will be restricted from using the platform.
4. Place no more than 3 topics per day for selling or showcasing your domains in the Talk .CA forum. If you wish to showcase or sell multiple domains please do so in a single topic for that day.
5. Bumping topics with a word like bump is not allowed. If you wish to bump a sales, or showcase topic, feel free to do so once per day but make the post relevant by explaining why you are bumping the topic.
6. Board email for members is restricted to 1 every 5 minutes. This is to prevent spam and only Trusted Members have the ability to circumvent this policy. Board email is completely private and the board administrator has no access to read, or interfere with this process. Therefore it is important that members report abuse of board email to email@example.com so we can restrict anyone sending out spam.
You may notice we have very simple rules. This is quite on purpose because we are all adults and we intend for members to moderate themselves. We feel strongly that our little corner of the internet be friendly and open to all without draconian warnings and punishments imposed by similar sites. Such is how it should be in a free and open community.
[h]The rules will be updated periodically to assure a safe environment that is beneficial for everyone.[/h]