150 Domain portfolio f/s (1 Viewing)

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
64
Posts
237
Likes
151
Market
Hi

I have put together @150ish .ca's and a cpl .coms that I would like to sell. I'm not interested in selling these for $25 but will definitely work with anyone who may be interested in a name or several names.

If interested I can send google sheets doc.

Dan

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or if i should just put all in one post in for sale?

thanx

Dan

PM for exp/registrar/payments
 

MapleDots

MapleDots.ca
Community Guide
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Topics
913
Posts
4,392
Likes
3,674
Market
Anything in the Buy & Sell section needs at least a minimum starting bid price so you can open another topic there but you would also have to list the domains.

If not you can leave the topic here as it is.

Are you getting out of domaining Dan?
I know your sales have not been as good as expected but I hope you are not giving up.
 

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
64
Posts
237
Likes
151
Market
MapleDots said:
Anything in the Buy & Sell section needs at least a minimum starting bid price so you can open another topic there but you would also have to list the domains.

If not you can leave the topic here as it is.

Are you getting out of domaining Dan?
I know your sales have not been as good as expected but I hope you are not giving up.


I still have more domains, but I'm only keeping ones I may develop and .com's but for the most part I would like to move away from domaining, I went about domaining all wrong I think to start with. (that being said I have 6 backorders on this TBR)

I would like to keep my total domain portfolio 50 or below and only ones I feel strongly on developing or willing to hold to find the right buyer. I'm @ 400 now ( a bunch of .reatly domains im going to drop on renewal. )
 

theinvestor

DNCanada.ca
Joined
Nov 28, 2020
Topics
95
Posts
986
Likes
727
Hang in there Dan, nothing wrong with making changes in your portfolio. Some never do and keep renewing domains with no value.
 

AdamDicker

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
8
Posts
70
Likes
104
Market
dancarls said:
Hi

I have put together @150ish .ca's and a cpl .coms that I would like to sell. I'm not interested in selling these for $25 but will definitely work with anyone who may be interested in a name or several names.

If interested I can send google sheets doc.

Dan

I'm not sure if this is the right place, or if i should just put all in one post in for sale?

thanx

Dan

PM for exp/registrar/payments

Feel free to email me the list to adam.dicker@gmail.com

Adam
 

MicahDomains

Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2021
Topics
65
Posts
151
Likes
79
Market
Dan, I can identify with you on this. I started investing in domains about 17 years ago. Hindsight is 20/20 but if I could have a start-over, I would have registered/purchased a much different set of domains than I did. I missed out some amazing domains that were readily available during that time. Over the years have improved somewhat in my investing, but still seem to purchase or hand reg. more junk and than gems. :)
 

Eby

Ebenezer Thevasagayam
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Topics
62
Posts
1,165
Likes
655
CanuckDomains said:
Dan, I can identify with you on this. I started investing in domains about 17 years ago. Hindsight is 20/20 but if I could have a start-over, I would have registered/purchased a much different set of domains than I did. I missed out some amazing domains that were readily available during that time. Over the years have improved somewhat in my investing, but still seem to purchase or hand reg. more junk and than gems. :)

I too can identify myself here.

But the last part about hand registering more junk, I find it fascinating when I let them go, they get bid up like crazy during TBR and even in auctions. I can't get my head around that though.
 

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
64
Posts
237
Likes
151
Market
Eby said:
I too can identify myself here.

But the last part about hand registering more junk, I find it fascinating when I let them go, they get bid up like crazy during TBR and even in auctions. I can't get my head around that though.

I have seen a lot of the names I have dropped picked up on TBR, it frustrates me to offer up the domains for very cheap, less than a drop price and never getting any interest, only to see it picked up on the Drop. I'm sure there is a community of people somewhere who would be interested in picking names up just prior to the drop for a good price.

It would help poor domainers like me renew a cpl more domains, and give a fellow domainer a deal on a name that interests them.

Domaining is a disease.. Im trying to sell 150 domains, and i end up picking up 4 on the drop, and didn't realize I was in a post auction for Wanted.ca
 

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
64
Posts
237
Likes
151
Market
I think i was reading 2 posts, this was meant to be in the "Do you ever second guess a drop?" topic
 

Eby

Ebenezer Thevasagayam
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Topics
62
Posts
1,165
Likes
655
dancarls said:
Domaining is a disease..

In a way yes, it's more an addiction. If done the right way, can produce good profits, unlike many others.
 

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
64
Posts
237
Likes
151
Market
I have added more names to the list, Let me know if your interested in having a look.

Dan
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
dancarls said:
"Do you ever second guess a drop?"

Is this like a rhetorical question? Substitute REGRET for second guess and you have my answer
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
dancarls said:
I think i was reading 2 posts, this was meant to be in the "Do you ever second guess a drop?" topic

Lol

No wonder yer struggling
 

Members who recently read this topic: 1