Anyone here register a "convoy" domain recently?

MaiTaiMan

Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
5
Posts
142
Likes
271
Hey gang, this is a bit of a Hail Mary pass, but it's important.

If you registered a .CA domain with keyword "convoy" in it on February 14/15/16/17 of 2022, please reach out to me via email ASAP.

Many thanks.

Bill
(bill at nameninja dot com)
 

Esdiel

Highest Topic Count
Notable Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Topics
97
Posts
777
Likes
630
MaiTaiMan said:
Hey gang, this is a bit of a Hail Mary pass, but it's important.

If you registered a .CA domain with keyword "convoy" in it on February 14/15/16/17 of 2022, please reach out to me via email ASAP.

Many thanks.

Bill
(bill at nameninja dot com)

Good luck but be careful or your bank account might get frozen... lol
 

MaiTaiMan

Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
5
Posts
142
Likes
271
LOL you guys crack me up. I needed a laugh today.

And no, it's not a trap. ;+)
 

Bob Hawkes

Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2021
Topics
15
Posts
42
Likes
58
I did not and don't plan to, but when I was going through the list of deleted .ca I noticed that
honker.ca is available, which seems kind of appropriate considering the poor residents of downtown Ottawa.
I left it for someone else. :D
There actually are 52 businesses on OpenCorrporates with name, so not a crazy possibility I guess.
Bob
 

MaiTaiMan

Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
5
Posts
142
Likes
271
Keep the laughs coming. We all need them these days.

Speaking of which, last time I checked, SnowWall.ca was available to register. ;+)
 
  • Like
Reactions: FM

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
53
Posts
201
Likes
110
Market
theinvestor said:
Anyone register a domain yesterday just to see what Bill is up to? *ROFL*

Maybe... lol

first domains I have bought for months, It's funny your clean for months, no cravings to buy, no domain with drawl symptoms. but then one day someone mentions domains and BAM you buy in a weak moment! lol
 

MapleDots

Community Guide
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Topics
699
Posts
2,809
Likes
2,391
Market
dancarls said:
Maybe... lol

first domains I have bought for months, It's funny your clean for months, no cravings to buy, no domain with drawl symptoms. but then one day someone mentions domains and BAM you buy in a weak moment! lol

You'll be back in full swing when the NFT market gets over saturated and drops like a rock.

The writing is on the wall.
 

dancarls

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2020
Topics
53
Posts
201
Likes
110
Market
MapleDots said:
You'll be back in full swing when the NFT market gets over saturated and drops like a rock.

The writing is on the wall.

Nope... lol, 96.7% of NFT projects are destined to fail, there are many that will flourish, soon a Bored ape will be more powerful than a mason's ring.
 

DomainRecap

Highest Post Count
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Topics
41
Posts
1,554
Likes
771
dancarls said:
Nope... lol, 96.7% of NFT projects are destined to fail, there are many that will flourish, soon a Bored ape will be more powerful than a mason's ring.

Of course, as with the advent of late-stage capitalism, the world is now a "service economy", specifically servicing the rich & powerful. Generation Wealth - develop toys and baubles that the Top 1% will be attracted to and buy. That's exactly what NFTs are and the cream always rises to the top in an affluent market.

But the other 99.9% of NFTs will inevitably crash and burn, as there is literally an unending digital supply, and very soon (now?) that avalanche of NFT mintings will kill the marketplace. I think one of my neighbors issued an NFT series recently (or very soon), and I'm not joking.


 

FM

WHC.ca
Service Rep.
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
49
Posts
647
Likes
432
Here's one NFT project I'm following a the moment, as it's one of my friends who is helping drive the launch
https://envoverse.com/

The plan is to provide usable NFT avatars (also in 3d usable for AR and Metaverse platforms), but use a percentage of the raised funds to spearhead environmental projects and support environmental organizations.
 

MaiTaiMan

Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
5
Posts
142
Likes
271
Happy Family Day for those celebrating that today.

FYI, I have now solved my "convoy" domain name thing. Thank you to those who responded to me. This message will now self-destruct...

Bill
 

DomainRecap

Highest Post Count
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Topics
41
Posts
1,554
Likes
771
I noticed this was dropping today on GD and thought of this thread:

ConvoyGlobal.com
 
  • Like
Reactions: FM
Members who read this topic: 0
    Top Bottom