CIRA members?

FM

WHC.ca
Service Rep.
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
49
Posts
644
Likes
429
Not sure if it is worth it, but what about a flag or section for CIRA members? Mostly important during the board elections etc?
 

jaydub

Verified Member
Showroom Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Topics
29
Posts
721
Likes
307
[notify]MapleDots[/notify]
 

MapleDots

Community Guide
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Topics
694
Posts
2,785
Likes
2,363
Market
FM said:
Not sure if it is worth it, but what about a flag or section for CIRA members? Mostly important during the board elections etc?

I would love to put in a CIRA section but it would need a knowledgeable moderator

[notify]FM[/notify] are you up for it, I cannot think of a more qualified person.

[notify]jaydub[/notify] thanks for the tag
 

FM

WHC.ca
Service Rep.
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
49
Posts
644
Likes
429
DomainTrader said:
What about CIRA is interesting or worth talking about?

True, I already wrote that in the original post.. but they do run "our" space, so it's always good to keep an eye on them, as boring as it may be.
 

FM

WHC.ca
Service Rep.
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
49
Posts
644
Likes
429
MapleDots said:
I would love to put in a CIRA section but it would need a knowledgeable moderator

@FM are you up for it, I cannot think of a more qualified person.

I can try, not sure if I can guarantee to check in all the time.
 

MapleDots

Community Guide
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Topics
694
Posts
2,785
Likes
2,363
Market
No problems, with your history I cannot think of anyone more qualified.

Moderator activated for CIRA Discussions.

That gives you all the Trusted Member perks.

Everyone please welcome @Fm Frank to moderator
 

jaydub

Verified Member
Showroom Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Topics
29
Posts
721
Likes
307
Nice....thanks FM
 
  • Like
Reactions: FM

FM

WHC.ca
Service Rep.
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
49
Posts
644
Likes
429
MapleDots said:
No problems, with your history I cannot think of anyone more qualified.

Moderator activated for CIRA Discussions.

That gives you all the Trusted Member perks.

Everyone please welcome @Fm Frank to moderator

Thank you for your trust.
 
Members who read this topic: 0
    Top Bottom