First Name Domain Showcase (1 Viewing)

  • Topic Starter Nafti
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 80
  • Views: Views 12,484

Nafti

Member
Local Time
12:21 PM
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
78
Posts
1,117
Likes
760
I’m sure some of us have some nice first names that you own.

I don’t have many but I own:


Tonia.ca
Trey.ca
Walt.ca
Malcolm.ca
Pedro.ca
Virgil.ca
Kaden.ca
Cecil.ca
Brooke.ca

What do you own?
 
Used to have more but only a couple left now
Sandie
Juanita

I have my name Jim in .cc
 
MapleDots said:
I recently bid on Julie.ca which is my wife's name.

I know of at least 2 of us here that have their wife’s first name. But does anyone have their own first name? Actually, I just remembered someone here that does, because I told him it was free to register!

Btw, I have maybe a hundred of them myself, some fairly popular. I have sold only two obscure ones at $1500 each. I’m not sure why I keep collecting them, I guess I keep dreaming that one day Realtors are going to suddenly recognize that they should be branding themselves with a short and unforgettable first name domain that will make them the talk of the town...

I did get a $500 offer on Colin today, told him to pound sand, but in a much more polite manner of course.
 
rlm said:
I know of at least 2 of us here that have their wife’s first name. But does anyone have their own first name? Actually, I just remembered someone here that does, because I told him it was free to register!

So when I was doing my first name list last night, I thought I had them all covered.... Then I saw this! :lol:

Eldred.ca was in the TBR a few months back which I wasn’t aware of. A day or 2 after the drop, I received a message from RLM letting me know that my name just dropped and was free to register. With Rob not being a cyber squatter and being a good guy, he didn’t register it so I do have my first name. :)

Thanks again [notify]rlm[/notify]!
 
I have quite a few, but in honor of our esteemed board emperor, I used the $1.99 BF deals to register two old TBR leftovers that are ironically French/Euro variants of Frank:

Franche.ca
Franck.ca

P.S. Not really "in honor", I just made the connection this morning... :D
 
MapleDots said:
I recently bid on Julie.ca which is my wife's name.

I believe I have Julies.ca, and even got a few offers on it (for use in the possessive Julie's).
 
Spex said:
I own Omar.ca

Have received zero offers *DONT_KNOW*
I’m surprised that you haven’t received any interest in Omar. It’s a fairly common first name and a nice 4 letter to boot.
 
Spex said:
I own Omar.ca

Have received zero offers *DONT_KNOW*

I know the feeling.

Maybe its like when you're drinking beer, you can go hours without peeing, but once you break the seal, you then have to pee every 20 minutes. You just need someone to break the ice and get your first offer. Then they'll all magically start coming in.

So I'll get you started and offer $100. :D
 
rlm said:
I know the feeling.

Maybe its like when you're drinking beer, you can go hours without peeing, but once you break the seal, you then have to pee every 20 minutes. You just need someone to break the ice and get your first offer. Then they'll all magically start coming in.

So I'll get you started and offer $100. :D

Lol, nice. That's officially the most anyone has ever offered me for the name, but i'll have to politely decline.

Here's hoping for that steady stream you mentioned
 
I only own one. brad.ca. The shock of shocks, it even gets some traffic.
 
I've sold Amin.ca a couple times on GD, but no one ever pays.

The last time I got an offer, I countered at $10,000,000.
 
Spex said:
Lol, nice. That's officially the most anyone has ever offered me for the name, but i'll have to politely decline.

Here's hoping for that steady stream you mentioned

But I really want it for my personal email! You're outrageous! Ok, final offer, $125. You'll never get a better offer than that!

(that's pretty close to many past inquiries I've had on various name based domains, lol)

Here's to you having a steady stream now. Cheers.
 
aactive said:
I only own one. brad.ca. The shock of shocks, it even gets some traffic.

So it was you! I'm sure I was bidding and then got distracted (SQUIRREL!) and missed the end of the auction...

I own Bradley...
 
domains said:
ones I can think of right now:
marge
elon
tina

Well there's one of the wife's names I was referring to. Johanna is the other one (mine).
 
DomainRecap said:
I've sold Amin.ca a couple times on GD, but no one ever pays.

The last time I got an offer, I countered at $10,000,000.

I was the one who dropped Amin.... If you got offers, that's more than I ever got!
 

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free.

Members who recently read this topic: 3

Back