Hello eh (1 Viewing)

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
Hi
My name is Dan
I own domaintrader.ca
Please don’t look lol
It like me is showing its age!
I’ve been active (inactive actually) in the domain space for a while
I used to know some stuff about the business but I think I’ve forgotten most of it
I’m happy see a forum for Canadian domains
hello aactive ... longtime no chat... you missed the winter did you?
 

aactive

R.I.P.
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
23
Posts
372
Likes
371
DomainTrader said:
Hi
...hello aactive ... longtime no chat... you missed the winter did you?

Heya Dan.

Na, I loved my 10 years in Kelowna, but we were only there because our daughter was attending the new UBCO there. She was there for 9 years and then ended up here in Ontario; so it was inevitable we would end up here. :)

I hope all is well with you.
 

jaydub

BlueRare.com
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Topics
34
Posts
883
Likes
418
Hey Dan...Welcome to DN.ca
 

FM

WHC.ca
Service Representative
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
55
Posts
824
Likes
599
Hi Dan, good to see you here. Miss you :)
 

rlm

Bonfire.ca
Gold Notable Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Topics
63
Posts
1,634
Likes
1,557
Hey Dan, glad to see you found us here. It's been a while, I hope you've been well!
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
aactive said:
Heya Dan.

Na, I loved my 10 years in Kelowna, but we were only there because our daughter was attending the new UBCO there. She was there for 9 years and then ended up here in Ontario; so it was inevitable we would end up here. :)

I hope all is well with you.

Time flies
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
rlm said:
Hey Dan, glad to see you found us here. It's been a while, I hope you've been well!

Nice to see you again Rob,
It’s been a long time!
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
dancarls said:
Welcome to the forum Dan!

Dan! Hi! Thank you for inviting me! I really appreciate it! Hope to contribute what little I know about domain names
 

RedRider

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Topics
33
Posts
228
Likes
93
Wow, quite a collection of Canadian talent.

Welcome [notify]DomainTrader[/notify]
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
Thanks [notify]RedRider[/notify] its good to be here
I look forward to talking domains
I saw the band numerous times over the years. Tom Cochrane was outstanding. I take it yer a fan?
 

DomainTrader

Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2020
Topics
7
Posts
345
Likes
136
Hello [notify]whiteknight[/notify]

Thanks for the welcome
Good to see some interest in ca
 

RedRider

Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Topics
33
Posts
228
Likes
93
DomainTrader said:
Thanks @RedRider its good to be here
I look forward to talking domains
I saw the band numerous times over the years. Tom Cochrane was outstanding. I take it yer a fan?

Yeah I am a red rider fan but more so radio flyers, wagons, trikes etc, am a big collector since childhood.
https://tinyurl.com/redrider325

I'm also an avid cartoonist and love to recreate cartoons to turn into stickers.

Can you guess which cartoon is my fave to recreate?
 

Members who recently read this topic: 1