Lobsters anyone? (1 Viewing)

Nafti

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
79
Posts
1,124
Likes
765
Was browsing FB and saw an ad for live lobsters. I don’t know who owns the domain or site but it looks quite good. The lobsters does as well! :)

Anyone ever order from there?


46447-BEA-EB1-D-4-CEF-9972-0-AB43473-FD3-C.jpg
 
Wasn't there a .CA regular on NP or even DNF that was doing lobster dropshipping on lobster.ca or the plural? Both are inactive right now
 
Yes...Namefox used to
 
Spex said:
Yes, that's him. Is he still around?

I haven’t heard from him either, a year or so ago he wanted to license my oysters, but I haven’t heard from him since. I hope he’s doing ok.
 
rlm said:
I haven’t heard from him either, a year or so ago he wanted to license my oysters, but I haven’t heard from him since. I hope he’s doing ok.


License your oysters? Tell us more :)

ps: i think i saw some of his domains drop recently too.
 
I did quite a bit of domain business with him over the years but it has been 2-3 years? Since I heard from him. He is a good guy *THUMBSUP*

Spex said:
Yes, that's him. Is he still around?
 
Esdiel said:
License your oysters? Tell us more :)

ps: i think i saw some of his domains drop recently too.

I sent him an email to see how he's doing.

I should have said "license my oysters.ca", that would have been clearer.
 
rlm said:
I sent him an email to see how he's doing.

I should have said "license my oysters.ca", that would have been clearer.

Very nice domain! We might have to have a chat about that someday. I know some people who own/operate oyster farms.
 
Esdiel said:
Very nice domain! We might have to have a chat about that someday. I know some people who own/operate oyster farms.

Any time. I also have mussels.ca and now FreshLobster{,s}.ca too.

Slightly funny story, Peter Maxymych, he called up one day and says, hey, I used to own Oysters.ca, I accidentally let it drop and now someone wants to buy it from me. Can I get it back? I'm like, Um, no? I'd had it like a year or more by then. He never told me who the buyer was either. I think he forgot to remove it from the emall website...
 
lotsofcoffee said:
Oysters.ca is still listed on the email website...

Lol. I was about to say the same and share this screenshot but you beat me to it:


Screen-Shot-2021-01-22-at-6-07-40-PM.png



SportsBet.ca is still there too, including many other big names that he sold a long time ago...like drugs.ca (sold 2013), watches (2015), loans (2017), loto (2017), etc.

I thought to check because I previously noticed how almost every domain he sells doesn't get removed from his website... and now we learn he apparently doesn't remove domains he lets drop either. I noticed this about a year ago when he sold ticket.ca for 100K CAD, and yup, that domain is still listed on his website too. I see he removed billet.ca at least, which he sold (in 2012) to the same company that bought ticket.ca from him in January 2020.
 

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free.

Members who recently read this topic: 1

Back