MobileCare.ca - Sold $5,255 USD (1 Viewing)

DomainRecap

Highest Post Count
Gold Notable Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Topics
62
Posts
4,111
Likes
2,286
Country flag
Just saw this on NameBio and through a $5K+ sale was worthy of a post.
 
Another nice .ca sale. Rob’s again I wonder?
 
Nafti said:
Another nice .ca sale. Rob’s again I wonder?

Of course. I think he reported it "elsewhere", but this is the first time I've seen it formally listed on NameBio.
 
DomainRecap said:
Of course. I think he reported it "elsewhere", but this is the first time I've seen it formally listed on NameBio.

Actually, it was discussed here prior to sale as an experiment in valuation and negotiation, but after the sale was concluded, I redacted the domain name from the thread.
 
rlm said:
Actually, it was discussed here prior to sale as an experiment in valuation and negotiation, but after the sale was concluded, I redacted the domain name from the thread.

I knew I saw it, but I thought it was that 'Nother Place.
 
MapleDots said:
We have no restrictions on nother places, at dn.ca we believe in free speech *YAHOO*
Free speech? What is that? I don’t guess you use Facebook! :lol:
 
DomainRecap said:
I knew I saw it, but I thought it was that 'Nother Place.

yep, it was here, but I guess it was never technically posted under Sold section.
 

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free.

Members who recently read this topic: 1

Back