My top 10 ten Traffic Domains? (1 Viewing)

MapleDots

MapleDots.ca
Community Guide
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Topics
1,235
Posts
5,624
Likes
5,165
Market
Country flag
Picture0206.png



The picture above is from my google analytics for a week to date.
I forward my domains to my online store so I can pick up some traffic and so it looks like the domains are in use.

As you can see from the screenshot above my top 10 domains for the week are a mix of .com and .ca. In fact it is virtually a dead heat between them.

I look at my domains every day and each one represents a direct type in. It gives me a great indication as to how much traffic the domain gets. When it comes to renewal time I traditionally drop the domains that have under 10 type ins per year.


So what are your top 10 traffic domains for the week?
 
I bought myturn(.)ca a while back and it started getting hundreds of visitors a day when California started using myturn.gov.ca for their Covid vaccine site. It has since tapered off.

I have some names parked and some on my own webpages, so it takes a bit of work to see what's getting the most traffic. I'll post a few next time I do a traffic check.
 
I don’t really keep track but I know that I can still see the traffic through my namespro.ca account.

I have a few names that get about 1000/day. Some are major .com companies (generic) so that’s one of the reasons for their traffic. Then there are the domains that are really generic that somehow have trouble to get 10 visitors a day. I guess once something is built on .com that’s when you see the traffic spike. Yet we have such a struggle to convince these .com companies that they need to own the .ca as well. Most don’t get it….some do.
 
MapleDots said:

Nice picks in Kitchener.com & Waterloo.com in the .Com space. And obviously the Pure.ca, Red.ca and Pink.ca are my favourites in the .CA space, although Winner.ca and Mirror.ca are excellent domains too.
 
Eby said:
Nice picks in Kitchener.com & Waterloo.com in the .Com space. And obviously the Pure.ca, Red.ca and Pink.ca are my favourites in the .CA space, although Winner.ca and Mirror.ca are excellent domains too.

Those are the stats for 1 week, of course the domains change every few days or so.


MBCanada.com is an offshoot of MBUSA.com

In Canada they have Mercedes-Benz.ca but everyone says MBCanada so you can see the traffic on that one is pretty decent too.
 
Makes sense [notify]MapleDots[/notify] Thanks for that additional info. Always learning..
 
Eby said:
Makes sense [notify]MapleDots[/notify] Thanks for that additional info. Always learning..

Yeah, I did not comment on Kitchener and Waterloo because I get many offers on them and it is obvious why.

MBCanada.ca points to where?

I had an anonymous offer on the .com but I turned it down for obvious reasons.
 
I sometimes check the stats at Namespro, I wonder how accurate they are, sometimes it seems like they show a domain gets way more hits than it should.

theinvestor said:
I don’t really keep track but I know that I can still see the traffic through my namespro.ca account.

I have a few names that get about 1000/day. Some are major .com companies (generic) so that’s one of the reasons for their traffic. Then there are the domains that are really generic that somehow have trouble to get 10 visitors a day. I guess once something is built on .com that’s when you see the traffic spike. Yet we have such a struggle to convince these .com companies that they need to own the .ca as well. Most don’t get it….some do.
 
It seems to be accurate for me….but I don’t pay too close attention to it. Sometimes I will reset the stats so I can gauge the daily traffic.
 

Members who recently read this topic: 1

Support our sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

New Discussion Posts

CatchDrop.ca

Google Ad

Popular This Week

CIRA.ca

Popular This Month

Google Ad

Back