• Buy & Sell your domain names commission free on Canada's most trusted domaining community.
    Get your own landing page with a custom website address dn.ca/market/user at: Market Pages

This guy is not happy about bill C-10. (1 Viewing)

  • Thread starter Nafti
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 1,204

Nafti

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
68
Posts
929
Likes
593
Market
In fact, he’s decided to make a website about it.

Apparently, whomever votes for bill C- 10, he plans to list them (not in a good way) on his newly bought domain name.

Thoughts?


B83-A31-E5-061-C-42-E3-8-ED5-A1108-FFAC6-AD.jpg


I am not affiliated with this guy nor do I have any idea who he is. I just know he’s Canadian. :)
 

aactive

R.I.P.
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
23
Posts
372
Likes
370
So he's going to "name names", but his own identity is nowhere. Too funny.
 

Spex

Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2020
Topics
33
Posts
389
Likes
257
Sounds like Rick Schwartz's Canadian twin
 
  • Like
Reactions: FM

aactive

R.I.P.
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
23
Posts
372
Likes
370
He has been around forever. My point is, he is naming names, but doing it anonymously. Just seems a little hypocritical.
 

jaydub

Verified Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2020
Topics
33
Posts
800
Likes
373
Don’t know who he is but I have seen many redirects to 401

MapleDots said:
HeHe, I know exactly who this is...


401.ca


- I know who runs that site, he is a domainer



Picture0145.png
 

Nafti

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
68
Posts
929
Likes
593
Market
aactive said:
He has been around forever. My point is, he is naming names, but doing it anonymously. Just seems a little hypocritical.

I agree. I had no idea who he is until it was brought up here. Didn’t know he was a domainer.

He has done live videos from his FB page but I don’t watch them.
 

FM

WHC.ca
Service Rep.
Verified Member
Boardroom Access
Joined
Nov 20, 2020
Topics
53
Posts
722
Likes
520
Despite your point of someone anonymously naming names, I am (personally, not speaking on behalf of anyone) not a big fan of Bill C-10 either.
 

Esdiel

Highest Topic Count
Notable Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Topics
122
Posts
1,043
Likes
853
The cabinet minister responsible for the bill is my neighbour. I see him all the time and we're going to have some beers soon. You guys want me to pass along a message? Lol
 

rlm

Highest Like Count
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Topics
57
Posts
1,429
Likes
1,354
Esdiel said:
The cabinet minister responsible for the bill is my neighbour. I see him all the time and we're going to have some beers soon. You guys want me to pass along a message? Lol

Yes, but I want you to get him all liquored up first, then your task is to convince him he needs to buy the .CA of his last name (and you can get the commission!). Just be sure to close the deal before he sobers up! :)
 

Esdiel

Highest Topic Count
Notable Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Topics
122
Posts
1,043
Likes
853
LOL. I see you’ve owned it for quite a while too.

Not sure how drunk I can get him but I’d be willing to bring it up lol. Plus there should be an election soon enough so it could easily appeal to him and be used for his campaign. I dare guess he already checked out the domain too.

Got any price ranges I can throw out there or should we discuss over the phone? Lol
 

rlm

Highest Like Count
Notable Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2020
Topics
57
Posts
1,429
Likes
1,354
Esdiel said:
Got any price ranges I can throw out there or should we discuss over the phone? Lol

Sounds like a good reason to finally have that phone call :)
 

Eby

Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2021
Topics
52
Posts
1,017
Likes
555
rlm said:
Yes, but I want you to get him all liquored up first, then your task is to convince him he needs to buy the .CA of his last name (and you can get the commission!). Just be sure to close the deal before he sobers up! :)

Great strategy.. Never knew we could learn all this here at DN O:)