PREMIUM Charge.ca (1 Viewing)

All Market Listings by: MapleDots

MapleDots

MapleDots.ca
Community Guide
Joined
Nov 4, 2020
Topics
1,208
Posts
5,857
Likes
5,260
From
Waterloo, ON
Country flag

DOMAIN NAME FOR SALE​

CHARGE.CA




Screenshot (64).png


C h a r g e . c a


Offers over $100,000



Discuss in topic or make an offer at:
MapleDots.ca | Inquiry | Charge.ca


See more Domain Names at:
Market | MapleDots
 

Attachments

  • chg3.png
    chg3.png
    38.8 KB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Remembered this thread and saw this on autotrader.ca when I went there
Surprised Ford didn’t want to pony up for your charge.ca

52058448-301-B-44-E3-AE24-98796-F7-DA0-B1.png
 
jaydub said:
Surprised Ford didn’t want to pony up for your charge.ca

52058448-301-B-44-E3-AE24-98796-F7-DA0-B1.png

Please use “Ford automotive” as just using the word “Ford” may be deemed as offensive by people like myself living in Ontario. :lol:
 
Nafti said:
Please use “Ford automotive” as just using the word “Ford” may be deemed as offensive by people like myself living in Ontario. :lol:

Would you prefer Kathleen Wynne?
 
aactive said:
Would you prefer Kathleen Wynne?

Oh please, don't remind me of that dream.. I am awake now! :D
 
MapleDots said:
HeHe, they looked at my asking price and decided, no way. :eek:

Well I can assure you firsthand that AutoTrader group has paid $50K for a domain before. So don't give up, they will come around and don't take any less. I'd say raise your price.
 
Don’t know for sure Rob but I don’t think autotrader is involved…I think that was just an ad on their site.
 
I remember you saying that before Frank when I mentioned owning QuickCharge because it pertains to the EV industry
 
jaydub said:
Don’t know for sure Rob but I don’t think autotrader is involved…I think that was just an ad on their site.

just check whois:

Registrant Name: alejandro Gomez
Registrant Organization: Trader Corporation
 
Ahhh… (y)
 

Members who recently read this topic: 6

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free.

Back