.CA $100,000 + .CA domain sales (2 Viewing)

• Topic Starter LCM
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 704

LCM

Topics
Country flag
With today's announced sale of OW.ca by AD for $250K USD, I began to wonder how many actual 6-figure + sales have happened in the .CA realm.

I assume many more are private sales, but here are the one's I know about - feel free to contribute others, or correct me if I'm wrong about these.

HUSH.ca ---- $1,000,000 USD
CreditCards.ca ---- $650,000 CAD
Jobs.ca ---- $600,000 CAD
realty.ca ---- $500,000 USD
Poker.ca ---- $400,000 CAD
OW.ca ---- $250,000 USD
Slots.ca ---- $206,906 CAD
UsedCars.ca ---- $126,000 CAD
Flights.ca ---- $120,000 CAD
Loans.ca ---- $110,000 CAD
Flight.ca ---- $102,500 CAD
Ticket.ca ---- $100,000 CAD

I was in touch with the owner, he confirmed the price tag.

.CA HushBlankets.ca is now Hush.ca

I get it, but if something is not public it shouldn’t be tossed around on a list. Domain sales need to be verified by a legitimate source. I guess it doesn’t matter - that’s why no one takes the industry seriously.

And the sale of hush.ca even if verified doesn’t magically help us and inflate prices of our own domains. So, we have a sale listed that cannot be confirmed by anyone.

I have turned down bigger offers than 100k, my one words will be held until they sell for a million.

Mark my words I will get to post a few eventually.

Screenshot-2.png

So have I @MapleDots ….but an offer means nothing until there’s a sale. The sale IMO needs to be confirmed by a reliable source. The fact is look at the amount of domains sold over 100K. Very few and far between.

Selling a .CA domain for 1M is a lottery ticket…it may never happen. If it does, it may not be you.

So have I @MapleDots ….but an offer means nothing until there’s a sale. The sale IMO needs to be confirmed by a reliable source. The fact is look at the amount of domains sold over 100K. Very few and far between.

Selling a .CA domain for 1M is a lottery ticket…it may never happen. If it does, it may not be you.

That was a real sale, I turned it down flat.

If I and other investors keep buying one word domains chances are we will be reporting it here first.

Does not matter if it's me or someone else, fact is .ca's have a good chance of selling at 10% of .coms and a lot of one word .com's are valued at 10 million plus so it has to happen for .ca. It is inevitable that companies will seek valuable one word .ca's instead of com's to do business in Canada.

Kudos to whoever has the inventory to take advantage of it.

The 10% might be reasonable but the fact is the market is way bigger for .com. I don’t see many .com’s selling over a million. No one can afford them that’s why they’re moving into other extensions.

Even if a domain sells for 1M (which I’m sure there are many that have not been reported) it will not increase prices for all domains. So I’m still interested in seeing verifiable sales. That can be linked back to a reliable source.

I didn't realize hush.ca was a million dollar US sale. I always assumed it was a upper 6 fig CAD$ sale just by the little I read on it.

Are they still after you for the Mirror domain?

With today's announced sale of OW.ca by AD for $250K USD, I began to wonder how many actual 6-figure + sales have happened in the .CA realm.

I assume many more are private sales, but here are the one's I know about - feel free to contribute others, or correct me if I'm wrong about these.

HUSH.ca ---- $1,000,000 USD
CreditCards.ca ---- $650,000 CAD
Jobs.ca ---- $600,000 CAD
realty.ca ---- $500,000 USD
Poker.ca ---- $400,000 CAD
OW.ca ---- $250,000 USD
Slots.ca ---- $206,906 CAD
UsedCars.ca ---- $126,000 CAD
Flights.ca ---- $120,000 CAD
Loans.ca ---- $110,000 CAD
Flight.ca ---- $102,500 CAD
Ticket.ca ---- $100,000 CAD
Just wondering how long posts remain editable by the author
Asking for a friend

I think a large majority of higher value sales go unreported. It would be interesting if a company like Escrow.com could share data on roughly how many .CA sales they have processed over the $10k mark.

Support our sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

New Discussion Posts

CatchDrop.ca

New Market Posts

Google Ad

Popular This Week

CIRA.ca

Popular This Month

Google Ad

Back