65,000 Dead Spawning Salmon in BC Canada (1 Viewing)

NewsBot

DN.ca
Topics
Country flag

Screenshot (31).png

Tens of thousands of salmon found dead​

A research crew from Simon Fraser University in British Columbia was out monitoring salmon in Neekas river.
Every autumn, they carry out creek walks to count the number of salmon that make it back to the spawning grounds.
This year, they were shocked at what they found.

Story: Tens of thousands of salmon found dead in Canada

The strange thing about this is that it's reported by the BBC and not the CBC in Canada.
That is strange but at the same time, it’s not. CBC is heavily government funded so we only hear what they want us to hear. I guess this is one is those stories we were not suppose to hear about?

CBC reported it a couple days ago and I saw it on Global News this morning too. BBC also has a news section dedicated specifically to Canada/US too, which I didn't know.

CBC reported it a couple days ago and I saw it on Global News this morning too. BBC also has a news section dedicated specifically to Canada/US too, which I didn't know.
So I guess it is one of those stories we were supposed to hear about. Either way, I’m not one to reply on the MSM for my news.

CBC is heavily government funded so we only hear what they want us to hear. I guess this is one is those stories we were not suppose to hear about?
1665155119729.png

Matthew Lau: Cutting CBC would give twice

It’s hard to fathom a network receiving $1.4 billion annually from the Government. It does make me wonder what they do with all of that. Their revenue would have to be millions as well from advertising.

If I owned the CBC, the first thing I would do is rehire Don Cherry and make sure he uses the phrase “you people” on every Coach’s corner!

Reactions: rlm
It's kinda like CIRA getting our registration money, much more than they actually need to do their job of managing the registry. So I can only imagine what kind of inefficiencies and perks and boondoggles and mandate creep type projects that CIRA does just to burn all that cash and justify nice salaries, bonuses and raises.

And while I'm at it, I'll mention that ICANN is most likely even worse...

Screenshot (31).png

Tens of thousands of salmon found dead​

A research crew from Simon Fraser University in British Columbia was out monitoring salmon in Neekas river.
Every autumn, they carry out creek walks to count the number of salmon that make it back to the spawning grounds.
This year, they were shocked at what they found.

Story: Tens of thousands of salmon found dead in Canada

Recently, there have been numerous incidents with food supply in the west. It will be interesting to see what will be the cause reported, it should be something scientifically straightforward. Liberals have been funding mainstream media and controlling the narrative, so if the explanation shifts to blaming climate change, oil and gas, or farming practices, it will be used somehow to the detriment of industries and the economy.

Seen this video clip sometime ago:

https://1fjduf35czd41a05pgltrtej-wp...s/45/2019/08/Noxfish-Fish-Toxicant-II-SDS.pdf
1665169882155.png

Members who recently read this topic: 1

Support our sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

New Discussion Posts

CatchDrop.ca

New Market Posts

Google Ad

Popular This Week

CIRA.ca

Popular This Month

Google Ad

Back