TRADE Let's make a trade! (1 Viewing)

  • Topic Starter Nafti
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 8
  • Views: Views 924
All Market Listings by: Nafti

Nafti

Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Topics
73
Posts
1,083
Likes
736
Country flag
Well I don’t see many trade offers being mentioned here so I thought I would try something interesting.

I love ESPN fantasy hockey. I’m currently in a league with 10 friends. I also use to play fantasy baseball and football. The reason I brought it up is because it can involve trades.

I would love to make a fair trade for both parties with any one of my 2 letters. Or if you own a fantastic name, more than one of my 2 letters.

You can make the trade offer here or shoot me an email. Just mention which 2 letter you have interest in and of course your name(s). Cash + your name(s) are welcome as well. Ignore the BIN on the 2 letters as they are obviously very wishful thinking and very high end users.

Maybe we can start something new here.

Cheers!
 
Trades have a higher chance of working when both sides get something they really want. You should probably mention what kind of domains you’re most interested in.

Best of luck!
 
rlm said:
Trades have a higher chance of working when both sides get something they really want. You should probably mention what kind of domains you’re most interested in.

Best of luck!

Good point and thanks. :)

Generic 1 word, good traffic with stats/revenue , and first/last names. Non .ca’s would also be welcome if I see any value.
 
I will take a look and be happy to trade generics for a 2 letter.

What areas are you looking for besides Fantasy leagues?

Adam
 
AdamDicker said:
I will take a look and be happy to trade generics for a 2 letter.

I’ll take Rams off of your hands. It’s been collecting dust for years! ;)


AdamDicker said:
What areas are you looking for besides Fantasy leagues?

Not sure what you mean by fantasy leagues.
 
Nafti said:
Not sure what you mean by fantasy leagues.

Nafti said:
. I also use to play fantasy baseball and football. The reason I brought it up is because it can involve trades.
Cheers!

I think Adam kind of misunderstood, as I did at first. I was going to say I have Fantasyland.ca *SCRATCH* then realized you were referring to trades as in trades in your fantasy league.
 
jaydub said:
I think Adam kind of misunderstood, as I did at first. I was going to say I have Fantasyland.ca *SCRATCH* then realized you were referring to trades as in trades in your fantasy league.

My bad for not making things more clear. :)

Yes, not looking for any fantasy (real life included. Haha) names at this point.
 
1667861866179.png
 

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free.

Back