WellnessShop.ca - Sold $1,999 CAD (1 Viewing)

judgemind

Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Topics
6
Posts
17
Likes
9
From
BC
Sold WellnessShop.ca in 2019 for just $1000. The buyer let it expire and i picked it up again for reg free and it sold a couple months ago for $1999. The domain is now developed, interesting site, not quite what i had in mind though.
 
Nice sale and nice domain as well. Was there any negotiation or BIN was used?

Those hot tubs look quite nice.

Welcome to the forum. :)
 
Nafti said:
Nice sale and nice domain as well. Was there any negotiation or BIN was used?

Those hot tubs look quite nice.

Welcome to the forum. :)

sold via squadhelp WLM for buy it now. Thanks
 
Nice catch on picking it up again after it dropped, that's awesome. That's why you should always consolidate your domains at one primary and trusted registrar, so you don't accidentally let that kind of stuff happen.

And yeah, not what I would have expected either!

I will admit that I have bought domains for more than reg fee, only to let them drop later.
 
Gotta love that! Congrats

judgemind said:
Sold WellnessShop.ca in 2019 for just $1000. The buyer let it expire and i picked it up again for reg free and it sold a couple months ago for $1999. The domain is now developed, interesting site, not quite what i had in mind though.
 
Congratulations!
 
No, but you reminded me of that realestate/homes domain, looking back I ended up hand regging the dotcom after selling you the .ca, and one day saw you must have dropped the .ca so I registered it again. Ofcourse if you wanted it I’d be happy to hand it back, I figured when you dropped it you must have had a reason. Since I had the .com at that point I figured it looked better if the .ca was taken too. After/during the 2008 recession I picked up a few good .com BC real estate domains that people dropped.


rlm said:
I think one was probably mine!
 
domains said:
No, but you reminded me of that realestate/homes domain, looking back I ended up hand regging the dotcom after selling you the .ca, and one day saw you must have dropped the .ca so I registered it again. Ofcourse if you wanted it I’d be happy to hand it back, I figured when you dropped it you must have had a reason. Since I had the .com at that point I figured it looked better if the .ca was taken too. After/during the 2008 recession I picked up a few good .com BC real estate domains that people dropped.

Yes, that's the one I was thinking of. Not a big deal, keep the set, but thanks for the offer, that is too generous of you!
 
Looking back I re-registered it looks like in 2012, so I must have sold it to you at least a few years earlier. The .com I got in 2010. My how times flies by.
 

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free for everyone.

Sponsors who contribute to keep dn.ca free.

Members who recently read this topic: 1

Back